Your Windows laptop will not last forever. That’s because there is a hard drive along with other parts that have shelf lives to them. The hard drive itself contains many moving parts that is expected to fail over time due to overheating, physical impact, dust, debris, or otherwise. If you don’t have a file back up, we will still be able to recover your files
We recover files from the following PC issues:
- Blue screen of death
- No power
- Laptop spill
- Clicking laptop
- Windows start-up issue
- Overheating / Shutting off
- Freezing / Slow Windows
PC and laptop data recovery Dubai service – How does the process work?
- Your laptop isn’t working and you need to recover your files. Take a breath, take another one, and repeat three more times.
- Bring your laptop or laptop hard drive to us for a free diagnostic. We’ll let you know if it is recoverable, the cost, and turn-around time.
- What’s the cost? Generally, easier PC laptop recovery jobs are Dhs150 – Dhs450 while harder jobs are more. It is a case by case basis so we’ll give you the exact flat fee cost according to the severity of your hard drive status.
- Based on the diagnostic, it’s up to you to decide if you want to proceed.
- The data recovery process may take anywhere from 1 day for non-physical hard drive issues to 5-10 days for hardware, lab recovery jobs. We will give you more of a definitive time frame after assessing your laptop hard drive.
- You will pay only for a successful recovery. If we cannot recover anything, you don’t pay a penny. If the recovery is a partial one, then we will prorate it for you. If your required files are not recoverable, there will be no charge if you don’t want the other files.
|Data Recovery||Typically Dhs150 – Dhs450. Lab Recovery Service: Dhs750+|