PC Shuts Off /Overheats
Does your PC turn off on its own or gets very hot? That typically means it is overheating and our Dubai PC specialists will be able to locate the reason why.
Common overheating or shutting off symptoms we support:
- Failed laptop fan
- Overheated motherboard
- Clogged heat sink / vent
- Casing is hot to the touch
- Excess dust / debris
- Electrical surge
- Failing hardware
- Computer turns off on its own
What can you expect from our Dubai computer overheating repair service?
- A full diagnosis to confirm the exact parts in question of causing your computer to overheat.
- A clear, flat fee price of the repair cost for your approval.
- A prompt overheating repair service fix within 1 – 2 days.
- A service warranty of 60 days ensuring your full satisfaction.
PC Shuts Off / Overheats Costs:
|PC Shuts Off / Overheats||Dhs150 – Dhs275 + Parts|