How to Replace Apple Watch BatteryMurtaza J.
To replace Apple IWatch Battery follow step by step guide
- Heat up IWatch display from the corners with the heating machine.
- Now u need a curved sharp blade as shown in the picture to remove the screen form the watch. Curved blade reduces the chance of scratching the watch or cracking the display.
- Note: While removing the display u need to be very careful. Do not put more pressure on the blade, because it will damage your screen.
- Now place the blade from the curved side as shown in the picture between the watch and screen.
- Then press the blade slowly down side. Do not pull down the blade too much inside the watch. Otherwise, it will damage any internal parts.
- Now insert the pick between the gaps and rotate the pick side by side. And try to separate the display from the watch.
- Note: Don’t insert the pick inside the gap too much otherwise it may damage the cables.
- Inside the watch, near the top left side, there are two cables for connecting the screen to watch.
- Once you see that the screen is free from the watch, lift the display up and shift to the left side as shown in the picture.
- Before removing the battery remove the battery cable with the plastic tool and then remove the battery as shown in the picture.
- you can contact us for such Apple watch Battery replacement in Dubai.