How to Replace MacBook KeyboardMurtaza Bawa
Follow these steps carefully and you can easily remove the keyboard of your MacBook Pro. Because to remove the MacBook keyboard you have to take out each and every part of your MacBook.
1. Remove the back case screw, there are 7 small screws and three little big screws. And you must know which screw you are removing and from where. Now slightly remove the back case.
2. Remove the Battery connector from the motherboard.
3. Remove the fan connector and three screws which you can see on the side of the fan. And slightly take out the fan out.
4. Then remove the display cable, grab the plastic which you can see in the picture and rotate it backward and slightly pull the cable to remove it from the motherboard.
5. Now remove all the cables and the connector which you can see in the following pictures.
6. Then Remove all the motherboard screw which you can see in the following picture, there are 9 screws.
7. Now slightly lift the motherboard from the corner as shown in the picture and raise it until it is out from its upper case.
8. Now remove the three screw which you can see in the picture to remove the optical drive.
9. Remove the screw as shown in the picture to remove the battery. removing the battery is not compulsory.
10. Remove the orange and red mark screw as shown in the picture and remove the center part.
11. Now slightly pull out backlight of the keyboard. To remove the backlight you can start from the bottom right corner it would be easier to remove.
12. After removing those parts you finally come to the keyboard. Now remove 67 screws from the keyboard and two yellow mark screw as shown in the picture to remove the power button which is attached with the keyboard. And then lift out the keyboard.
13. Now install the new keyboard and reverse the process to assemble your MacBook. You can contact us for such MacBook Keyboard replacement in Dubai.