How to Replace Apple Watch ScreenMurtaza Bawa
To replace Apple Watch Screen follow step by step guide
- Heat up Watch display from the corners with the heating machine.
- Now u need a curved sharp blade as shown in the picture to remove the screen form the watch. Curved blade reduces the chance of scratching the watch or cracking the display.
- Now place the blade from the curved side in the gap between the display and the lower section of the watch and press slowly down in the gap.
- Note: do not put more pressure on the knife, as this can cause the knife to slip and cut your hand, or damage the watch. Be very careful to maintain the control on the blade, once the gap will open if you are still pushing down then the blade will slip inside and cut the battery.
- If you see the glass up don’t try to pull it out with the blade, just rotate the blade in border and press.
- Now insert the pick between the gaps and rotate the pick side by side and try to separate the display from the watch.
- Note: Don’t insert the pick inside the gap too much otherwise it may damage the cables.
- Inside the watch, near the top left side, there are two cables for connecting the screen to watch.
- Once you see that the screen is free from the watch from every side, lift the display up and shift to the left as shown in the picture.
- Before removing the two display cable remove the battery and battery cable with the plastic tool as shown in the picture.
- The two display cables are inside the metal bracket which is stick to the speaker. First, remove the metal bracket as shown in the picture and then remove the cables.
- Note: do not try to open any cables with your figures.
- Remove the display.
- you can contact us for such Apple Watch Screen replacement