How to Replace MacBook BatteryMurtaza Bawa
To Replace MacBook Air (Model: A1237 & A1304) battery follow these steps
- Remove all the 10 screw as you can see in the following picture. Slightly lift the case from the lower side to open it easily.
- Remove the Battery connector from the motherboard as shown in the picture. To disconnect the cable, pull out straight from its socket.
- Now remove all the screw which is marked in the following picture to remove the battery.
- Lift the battery out from the laptop.
To Replace MacBook Unibody(Model: A1342) battery follow this steps
- Remove back case 8 screws. lift the back case from downside near the case opening and continue to move your finger as you can see in the picture.
- Remove the battery connector as shown in the picture.
- Remove the five screw as you see in the picture. Grab the plastic which you can see on the battery and pull out to remove the battery.
- After Removing old battery, install the new battery and reverse the process to close your MacBook. you can contact us for such MacBook battery replacement in Dubai.